Monday, February 23, 2009

Lennon in, O'Hara out against Hull

Aaron Lennon has been declared fit to play tonight against Hull, which is of course a boost for the side. Ledley is also nearing fitness, I doubt he'll be used tonight, I think Harry will hold him out for the Carling Cup Final on Sunday.

Jamie O'Hara isn't fit to play tonight, along with Defoe and Hutton. I hope Jamie gets back to fitness soon, I love his tenacity out on the left side, and he can be a great contributor in the last few months of the season.

I'm treating tonight like our match against Stoke last month, we need a big win against Hull, and I think we can make it happen. I think the lineup for tonight will be like this:

Cudicini

Corluka, Dawson, Woodgate, BAE

Bentley, Palacios, Modric, Lennon

Pavlyuchenko, Keane (C)

I think Harry will go with a 4-4-2 tonight, but if he didn't, I would think Jenas would be in the side. But, we need goals and I think Harry knows that. The question for me is whether Bent will make the bench after his snub on Thursday, I think he will, but I'm not positive.

Once I have confirmation on the lineup I'll post it here, Come On You Spurs!!!

1 comment: