Thursday, February 19, 2009

Starting 11 for Tonight

The lineups are out, and there are some surprises to me.

Gomes

Gunter, Huddlestone, Dawson, Chimbonda

Bentley, Zokora, Jenas (C), Parrett, Dos Santos

Campbell

First of all, Campbell ahead of Bent is a surprise, but a pleasant one for me. I don't rate Bent, and let's see what Campbell has before Manchester take him back in the summer. The big surprise is Dean Parrett at 17 is starting. This is what I was hoping for, getting a youngster a good game and seeing what he is made of. When you look at Bostock, Parrett, Gunter and Taarabt, we have some quality younger players who need a little seasoning, but can be great players for us.

And Harry was right, this is one of the worst pitches I've ever seen, let's hope no one picks up a knock tonight.


Come on you Spurs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment