Friday, February 6, 2009

O'Hara back for Arsenal

First I'd like to apologize for my dearth of posts the last few days, I have injured my knee and am on some heavy-duty painkillers, so if I was posting a lot, I would be rambling more than I usually do. Now, on to the Spurs.

Jamie O'Hara has apparently recovered from his hip injury and will be fit to play on Sunday. Before he injured himself against Burnley, he had seemed to be an automatic choice for Harry on the left flank, so I would expect him to come right back into the team, especially with Bentley suspended.

Gomes is speaking out and saying that he is still the number 1 at the club. Yes he might wear the number 1 shirt, but I'm not sure about the competition, Cudicini couldn't be faulted on the goals against Bolton last weekend honestly, and seemed to handle the area with more confidence than Gomes did.

And finally, I've read several reports that Juventus and Real Madrid will be interested in coming in for Luka Modric this summer. I would say that it would take a lot for Harry to let him go, we paid over 16 million for him last summer, and I would expect that if we were going to sell, it would need to be over 20 million pounds, and possibly a player swap as well.

No word on whether Ledley will be fit for Sunday, I hope he can lead us out. More information as I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment