Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Agent Not Happy with Pavlyuchenko's Place

Roman Pavlyuchenko's agent is wanting to talk with Harry Redknapp about Pavy's place in the side. He is concerned for Pavy's place with him not starting since the beginning of March against Boro.

We've had rumors of Chelsea wanting to come in for Pavy in the summer, which are enough to unsettled anyone, and Harry talks about how Pavy needs to get rid of interpreter and train harder to maintain a first-team place. Now the agent is throwing gas on the fire.

I know an agent's job is to look after his player, but I don't think this is going to ingratiate Pavy to Harry any if the agent goes through with this. All it will do is antagonize Harry. You can't really argue with the run of form the club have been on with Pavy not being a regular in the first-team, so I'm not sure what the agent will accomplish.

As much as I hate to think this, I'm feeling that there's going to be some movement in the summer by the club, with Huddlestone, Bentley, Rocha, Gilberto and Pavy all finding new locations. For the longest time I thought Pavy would be staying, but these comments from the agent worry me, and hence we'll have even more turnover at the club.

No comments:

Post a Comment